Create a formal proposal and presentation for a comprehensive student support strategy at a theoretical institution. You may use any institutional profile as you create your proposal; however, it is important to be thorough and consistent in your institutional design so that your proposal is compatible with your stated institutional makeup. The completed proposal must include the following elements:
- A 1-page executive summary in BLUF [bottom line up front] format.
- A self-narrated PowerPoint presentation designed to span 10–15 minutes. The final slide should include your references [5 minimum] in current APA format. *Note: you may type your intended text into the “notes” section as an alternative.
There is not a minimum slide requirement; however the presentation portion must cover the full array of services to be offered, and at a minimum, strategies for the following:
- Facilitating new student onboarding
- Providing academic support
- Providing co-curricular support
- Promoting student engagement
- Approaching at-risk identification
- Conducting at-risk intervention
- Gaining Academic buy-in
- Communicating mission internally and service availability externally
A minimum of 5 scholarly sources [including your textbook] must be used and should include relevant theories, researched best practices, and population-specific considerations.