A suggested outline for the (research proposal) is :
- Research problem
- Research aim and research questions
- Theoretical overview, including a short review of key literature
- Overview of research design of methodology
This section should lay out, in clear terms, the way in which you will structure your research and the specific methods you will use. Research design should include (but is not limited to):
- The parameters of the research (ie the definition of the subject matter)
- A discussion of the overall approach (e.g. is it solely theoretical, or does it involve primary/empirical research) and your rationale for adopting this approach
- Specific aims and objectives (e.g. ‘complete 20 interviews with members of group x’)
- A brief discussion of the timeline for achieving this.
- A well developed methodology section is crucial, particularly if you intend to conduct significant empirical research. Be sure to include specific techniques, not just your general approach. This should include: kinds of resources consulted; methods for collecting and analyzing data; specific techniques (ie statistical analysis; semi-structured interviewing; participant observation); and (brief) rationale for adopting these methods.
- Significance of the research (in academic and, if appropriate, other fields)
The title is “Factors Affecting Sports Marketing in Saudi Professional League”
- The paper should mention the following:
- Identify how companies use sports to enhance brands
- Explain how sports brands such as teams or the league itself market to increase value
- Discuss the challenges of sports marketing
- Consider the value of media in connection with sports marketing
- I would like to stress out that I will use that proposal for applying to several well accredited UK universities through several prospective professors hoping to receive a PhD admission.
- As you probably know, the response of the professors to whom I apply can take up to a couple of months. So, will I be able to edit the proposal later at any time/date once I receive the professor’s response.
- I might need to discuss the proposal with the writer as I might be asked myself to have an interview with the professor so I need to totally understand the proposal well.
- This is my own suggestion and it can be edited later as per the request of the prospective professor.
- I might need to add/edit some points later during/after the writing process. Can you make this easily?
- originality in research? Guarantees that it will not be resold/shared later??