Please answer all questions as an academic essay and use many resources as I mentioned in the attached file
(writing 2,500-word paper that analyzes and evaluates the importance of nursing informatics and its future in healthcare)
please the plagiarism should be 0%
word paper that analyzes and evaluates the importance of nursing informatics and its future in healthcare. Be sure address the following questions in my paper:
Grading Rubric: Assignment (1)
|1. Title page with students’ name|
|2. Introduction with important of topic clearly stated and correctly formatted|
|3. Answering the required questions in logical order & the connection between each piece of literature made explicit for the reader
a.What is informatics in nursing?
b.What is the significance of informatics in healthcare?
c. How has it changed the healthcare industry?
d.How has information technology improved or hindered patient care?
e.How is informatics creating new roles for nurses within the healthcare field?
f.What changes will we see in the role that informatics nurses play?
g.How is nursing informatics help us in Future in healthcare?
|4. Summary and conclusion that pulls together their entire review?|
|5. Appendix for the credible sources from scholarly journals.|
|6. APA Format (title page, citations, reference page)|
|7. Writing mechanics – appropriate grammar, spelling, punctuation, clarity and professional style of writing. Appropriate page length.|
You may refer to the course material for supporting evidence, but you must also use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles and cite them using APA format.
Please write your paper in the APA format. As part of your research, you must use at least four credible sources from scholarly journals. You may also refer to the course material for supporting evidence
Please make use of the following resources to conduct your research:
- JSTOR – A digital library containing thousands of primary sources and journals for research purposes. You can sign up for a free account that you can use to access up to 6 articles per month.
- Google Scholar – A free resource you can use to access peer-reviewed journals and other scholarly resources.
- CINAHL Complete – A popular research tool for finding nursing and health articles and information. EBSCOhost offers a free trial account.
- MEDLINE Complete – Another popular research tool in the medical and health fields. EBSCOhost offers a free trial account.
Tasks Formatting Requirements
The use of a uniform typeface and font size enhances readability. The preferred typeface for APA publications is Times New Roman, with 12-point font size.
1.5between all text lines of the manuscript; this includes your references.
Leave uniform margins of at least 2.5 cm at the top, bottom, left-hand side and right-hand side of every page.
Indent the first line of every paragraph OR leave an extra space between paragraphs. Do not do both.
- Use the automatic functions of your word-processing program to generate headers and page numbers.
- Put the page number on the top right-hand side of every page. Add the short title on the top left-hand side of every page following the APA format.
On your title page include the:
- Assignment Title
- Course Title and Code Number
- Due Date
- Student’s Name and Number
- University Name
- There are different styles of referencing. The require referencing style is the American Psychological Association (APA) style.
- When formatting your references:
- Start the reference list on a new page at the end of your assignment with the title “References”
- centered at the top.
- Place the list in alphabetical order by the first word of each reference.
- Format the list as hanging indent (first line of each reference is aligned to the left margin with all subsequent lines of the reference indented.
- Use the same line spacing as the rest of your assignment – 2 spacing. In
Use it. Do not rely on spell check for correct use of words. Please use English (British) style spelling, i.e., do not use American spelling except when quoting.
Always use a capital letter for the first letter of a proper noun. Proper nouns include names of people, places, companies, days of the week and months. For example:
- I live in M
- The last day in Ramadan is a F
- Plagiarism is the fraudulent use of the intellectual property of another by copying another’s work without acknowledgement, by implying material is one’s own when it is not or by presenting an idea as new when it has come from another source. A student may not present, copy or reproduce material from another without acknowledging the source.
- Penalties will be decided depending on the extent of plagiarism found in a student’s assessment submission.
- Nursing College is opposed to and will not tolerate plagiarism. It is the responsibility of all students to:
- Ensure they do not commit plagiarism or collude with another person to commit plagiarism.
- Report possible instances of plagiarism.
- Comply with the University’s policy and procedure on plagiarism.