This assignment is based on the brand you’ve chosen to work with throughout the semester. This project may be completed individually or in groups of up to three people. Each person much turn in the project and include all relevant names at the top.
Turn in the following as a PDF or in a creative format of your choice:
- Fill out the branding questionnaire(you may use this template as the basis for your entire project)
- Create a Pinterest board (or Canva inspiration board, or use the tool of your choice) that includes at least 20 pins that represent the following:
- Brands that your ideal client enjoys interacting with
- The feelings or moods those brands evoke based on their brand archetypes (for example, the Explorer is adventurous and independent, while the Sage is thoughtful and trusted—what images would be associated with these attributes?)
- The shows, movies, music, podcasts, magazines, and/or books your ideal client enjoys
- Any experts that your ideal client follows
- Your ideal client’s job, hobbies, relationship and/or family status, life motto, and location (City Dweller? Suburban? Rural? Etc.).
Include the link to your Pinterest board in the document that you submit for your project.
- Create a brand positioning statement.
- Outline relevant research that you used to support the ideal client persona (e.g. Talkwalker findings, SimplyAnalytics findings, online reviews, interviews, and/or relevant research articles).