You have completed the research paper now it time for the case study. You are fully aware of everything
Case studies: [15%]
- Build you case studies on selection of the research paper
- The case study should not exceed 5 pages with 1.5 line spacing.
- You are to state how did you build your case study based on the research paper that you have chosen
- The case study should state how do you use the technique/topic chosen in research·
- paper would address the challenge/constraint faced in agriculture in the region.
- State the gene of interest, source of gene to address the challenge/constraint faced in the cultivation of crop with evidence from the previously published reports.
- Identify the regulators (promoter, terminator, vector etc) of the gene expression and·
- Describe the techniques that you would employ to confirm and monitor the expression of the gene in the newly developed GMOs of your choice
Case study (15%)
Statement of problem & relevance to research study = 5%
Content & methodology = 5%
Novelty = 5%