Please watch the video and answer all the questions in paragraph
- Watch the two videos available at the bottom, after the rubric.
- Post a reflection about what you have watched and heard. Reflection postings should address 2 of the 3 questions listed below
- What is the Main Point? The videos cover some heavy topics. What is the main concept that the videos are trying to relay? This may, or may not, have been explicitly stated in the video. Do not summarize the videos, rather, identify [in your own words] the main concept.
- What is Surprising? Your response to this question should be reflective. Did you learn something that is in conflict with your previous notions of the topic? Did you learn something that fascinates you in a way that you did not expect? Responses must also clearly explain “why.”
- What is Confusing? Responses to this question require careful reflection; it is only through the process of reconciling new information with our existing knowledge structure that we become aware of inconsistencies, or “gaps” in our understanding. Responses to this question should be specific – that is they should outline what was confusing and how you resolved the confusion