Critical Thinking Assignment 1: Module-2 & 3
Deadline: End of Week 3
|Course Name: Academic Writing and Research Skills||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code:||Student’s ID Number:|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of 60 marks||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook along with few scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- Submit your findings in a 3-4 page document, excluding the title page, abstract and required reference page, which are never a part of the minimum content requirements, in the Assignment Dropbox.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check (available under Information folder on your Blackboard) prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the TurnItIn Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
An Overview aboutAssignment submission Time & grades:
|Type of Assignment||Posting Date||Due date||Marks||Grace period*|
|Critical thinking||Week 2||End of Week 3||60||3 days|
* Grace Period: with accepted excuse (accepted by instructor) with deduction of 10% for late submission
Module 2 & 3
Assignment-I: Topic selection & research questions (draft) (60 points)
A topic of research should be chosen. It can be either a research paper or a startup concept. Once the topic is finalized, the draft research questions (based on which objectives of the study will be formed) must be developed (not more than three). Each selection must be discussed in detail with logic and rationale. Reasons for the topic should be discussed first followed by discussion on selection of each of the research questions.
The research topic should be in business and from GCC or Middle east region.
Three research question (solid reasons)
Three pages without references and cover page.