As an expert on research for journalist creativity, write a at least 1925-word paper in which you explain your personal view of and approach to creativity and provide some advice to novice journalists as to how they may best tap into their own creativity.
Include a discussion of the following in your article:
- Your definition of creativity stemming from your research on methods of increasing and measuring creativity.
- An evaluation of research examining creativity that reinforces your own definition of creativity. How can creativity be studied in the future?
- An evaluation of characteristics of creative people. What are some distinguishing personality and psychological traits of people who are creative?
- How do you understand the relationship between critical and analytical thinking and creativity? How does cultivating creativity develop critical thinking skills?
- An evaluation of methods of increasing creativity; Which methods of increasing creativity do you have personal experience with, or which do you plan on applying? Explain why.
Reference at least sixpeer-reviewed resources in your paper.
Format your paper according to appropriate APA guidelines.