Cell Organelle Project
In this project we’ll be focusing on the functions of each cell organelle. The manner you display your knowledge will be up to you. You can do a digital brochure or a physical brochure.
Design a brochure using the cell as an attraction such as an amusement park, carnival, or hotel. The brochure must include the listed organelles which “delight and amaze” their potential customers. Creativity is an important part of this project. Use diagrams to illustrate the features of the cell while following the
• Decide if your brochure will be of a plant or an animal cell.
• After deciding what you cell is going to be you have to design a 1-page brochure of ALL
the organelles in the list below.
• The first or cover page of your brochure should have your full name, class and your
brochure title that will be either plant cell or animal cell [add a picture].
• For each organelle you need a picture and a description describing the function and the
importance of the organelle.
• Use pictures, graphs, and colours to organise and better explain your organelle.
List of Organelles
You must include the following organelles, their functions and the importance of them:
• Golgi apparatus
• Cell membrane
• Rough endoplasmic
• Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
• *Cell wall • *Vacuole
important note:it must to be brochure