Part 2: A Christian Worldview and Ethical Dilemmas
This one is Part2 it has to have same ethical dilemma. You are going to use the same ethical dilemma for all three parts of the assignment.
This assignment has 3 parts all three parts need to use same Ethical dilemma .
1. Use the same ethical dilemma you selected in part 1.
2. Consider a Christian worldview and produce an outline of three Christ-centered themes and outcomes that can be applied to the case.
o Examples include: compassion (see Matthew 5), inclusion (see Luke 23:39-43), sensitivity (see Luke 8:42-48), empathy (John 11: 1-44), selflessness (see Matthew 11:28-30), or patience (see Matthew 5:38-40) that frame their previously identified ethical dilemma vignette.
Reminder: Please use the same ethical dilemma for all three parts of the assignment.
3. Submit your assignment before the deadline.
• Path 1: Ethical Dilemma Vignette 1: A Suffering Caregiver (opens in new window) https://www.ethicalpsychology.com/2011/05/ethical-vignette-2-suffering-caregiver.html
• Path 2: Ethical Dilemma Vignette 2: A Psychologist as a Character Witness (opens in new window) https://www.ethicalpsychology.com/2012/01/vignette-9-psychologist-as-character.html
• Path 3: Ethical Dilemma Vignette 3: To Evaluate or Not to Evaluate (opens in new window) https://www.ethicalpsychology.com/2012/07/to-evaluate-or-not-to-evaluate.html
• Word Count: 500-750
• APA Formatting