Students will write a 4-5-page paper worth 125 points of their total score [1000 points] for the course. The paper will be based on a crisis topic that is identified in the class textbook. The paper must be scholarly, summarized research findings and written in APA format. The content of the paper must be supported by journal sources throughout and include all of the required sections.
- Introduction/Description of the crisis [minimum of 1/2 page] – 10 points
- Prevalence of the crisis in society & Historical context of the crisis [minimum of 1/2 page] – 10 points
- Interventions/best therapeutic practice [minimum of 2 pages] – 50 points
- Critical Analysis of the findings & Biblical application [1 to 2 pages] – 25 points
- APA Format, Level-1 sub-headings, Title page – 20 points
- References [minimum of 5 journals dated within 5 years] – 10 points
- Class textbook, websites, or any sources other than journals and the Bible are not permitted as sources.
- Direct quotes cannot exceed 50 words of total paper content.
- Include all required subheadings [Introduction & Description, Prevalence & Historical, Interventions, Critical Analysis & Biblical Application]
- Students should not use 1st person, personal experience, or opinion. Use 3rd person writing style.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.